“Stay the course. This is not a time to panic. The conditions that create a major market crash are not evident at this point in time”, said Debashis Basu, Trustee of Moneylife Foundation. He was addressing Moneylife Foundation members a session on ‘Markets in Turmoil. What Should You Do Now’ in Mumbai. The markets have…
The ‘Make in India’ project is extremely inclusive because the effort to improve ease of doing business, enabling manufacturing through industrial corridors, infrastructure development and smart cities is aimed at improving lives of 1.25 billion citizens and everyone can play a defining role in this effort, says Amitabh Kant, Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar