Moneylife Foundation conducted yet another successful, educative and highly interactive seminar – ”Be Safe and Smart with Your Money” in Pune, after a long gap of almost two years. This was the seventh Moneylife Foundation event conducted in Pune since 2010. The event, which witnessed a packed audience, was held at the Mahratta Chamber of…
Although the government advertisement says Jago Grahak Jago, when it comes to taking up the fight before a consumer court, the buyer finds it difficult to spend time and money. However, according to Rajyalakshmi Rao, former Member Judge of the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), consumer forums is the best place for consumers to…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar