Moneylife Foundation’s Samir Zaveri Railway Helpline on Saturday felicitated Constable Azim K Shaikh from Thane Police for preventing a catastrophic accident and disruption of railway service on 7 November 2014. After spotting a detached iron plate on the railway track near Parsik Tunnel, Constable Sheikh, using a red coloured bag rushed and stopped an upcoming…
Moneylife Foundation was proud today, to hold an open house with its three newest trustees. Former Chief Election Commissioner, TS Krishnamurthy, Former Deputy Governor Dr KC Chakrabarty and COO at Flipkart Payment Gateway, Siddharth Das, graciously agreed to talk to Moneylifers and have an open discussion on a range of issues. Three time Member of…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar