Daily Free Guidance Session
|Monday||Learn how to segregate your wet waste yourself and save Mumbai's environment||Jyothi Mhapsekar, Activist Mr Ashok Yamgar, Deputy Chief Engineer, Solid Waste Management (operations), of the BMC|
|Tuesday||Housing Societies, Conveyance, Lokayukta, Lokshahi Din||Shirish Shanbhag Activist/Consultant|
|Wednesday||Right to Information, Right to Services||Shailesh Gandhi Former Central Information Commissioner (RTI)|
|Thursday||Consumer Issues, Filing Complaints. Railways Issues & Special Seminars||AV Shenoy & Abhay Datar Consumer Activists|
“Online transactions and shopping through mobile or personal computer (PC) or laptop are fast becoming way of life. No doubt it makes like easy. However, if you want to take advantage of technology, you need to follow certain rules,” said Yogesh Sapkale, Deputy Editor of Moneylife. He was speaking on “How to be Safe &…
The Budget of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) is more than that of several states of India. For FY2016-17, the BMC Budget at Rs37,052 crore is significantly higher, up from Rs33,514 crore in the previous year. However, this Budget has only outlays and does not define outcomes of the money spent or earmarked for…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar