For the first time in Navi Mumbai, Moneylife Foundation conducted a seminar on retirement planning and investing, where Sucheta Dalal, managing editor of Moneylife and founder trustee of Moneylife Foundation, spoke about ‘Safe Investing and how not to lose money’ and Debashis Basu, editor and founder trustee of Moneylife Foundation, discussed about ‘Smart Investing’. Moneylife…
Moneylife Foundation conducted yet another successful, educative and highly interactive seminar—”Be Safe and Smart with Your Money” in Chennai. This was the second such seminar conducted by Moneylife Foundation in Chennai. The flagship seminar has two distinct sessions separated by a short break. The first is by Sucheta Dalal, managing editor of Moneylife and founder…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar