It has been a romantic journey of almost 162 years on the Indian Railways and during all these years, we have seen so many changes that sometimes are beyond our imagination. Today, we have metro, monorails making grand entry but Indian Railway will always remain the first, preferred and cheapest choice for the aam admi,…
At Moneylife Foundation’s event, Raj Pradhan, an insurance expert, discussed the ways of exiting from life insurance and pension policies. Moneylife does not suggest buying insurance-cum-investment products, which will ensure that you are not in a situation of making difficult decisions about exiting a product. But, many are already trapped in ULIP (unit linked insurance…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar