Daily Free Guidance Session
|Monday||Counselling on Open Spaces / Solid Waste Disposal||Ashok Ravat, Activist|
|Tuesday||Housing, Conveyance, CSH, redevelopment, MHADA issue and find out-of-the Box Solutions through RTI and Lokshahi Din||Shirish Shanbagh, Activist|
|Thursday||Understanding ECS, Direct Debits, Online Banking and ATM, Telephone frauds (phishing/vhishing) and what you should do if you have been defrauded||Abhay Datar & AV Shenoy|
|Friday||Banking and Finance-Related Issues||R Bhuvaneswari, retired Banker|
“Fire safety is an important aspect in disaster management. However, several times, we found, people are not aware about controlling or extinguishing fire. Especially, there are increasing number of fires caused due to electricity and we must know the safety precautions to take and how to control fire from spreading before the fire brigade arrives,”…
“Citizens have to play an important and active role to make sure you get the best from the government. This 12-week program is a right step in bringing together police force and public. This will help citizens to understand their rights,” said Julio Ribeiro, the former Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, and India’s first “super cop”….
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar