Daily Free Guidance Session
|Monday||Counselling on Open Spaces / Solid Waste Disposal||Ashok Ravat, Activist|
|Tuesday||Housing, Conveyance, CHS, redevelopment, MHADA issue and find out-of-the Box Solutions through RTI and Lokshahi Din||Shirish Shanbagh, Activist|
|Wednesday||Learn the Basics on RTI & How to Use This Act Effectively||Shailesh Gandhi, Former CIC|
|Thursday||Get Free Guidance on How to Resolve Consumer Issues and Insurance Problems||Abhay Datar & AV Shenoy|
|Friday||Banking and Finance-Related Issues||R Bhuvaneswari, retired Banker|
Most people use Google and its services, but do not know how to get the best out of it. This also applies for applications (apps) that we use, either on the desktop or laptop and on mobile phones. Yazdi Tantra, a chartered accountant by training, computer consultant by profession and trainer in his leisure time,…
India need regulatory guidelines for Retirement Homes, finds Study conducted by Moneylife Foundation for HDFC
The first ever study on retirement homes in India, done by Moneylife Foundation, reveals a huge potential for this growing sector. At the same time, there is a need for appropriate oversight, standards of infrastructure and service and grievance redress measures. The Retirement Homes report was released on Friday by BN Makhija, retired IAS officer…
Moneylife is among the most ethical media companies and is known for calling a spade a spade.
The Moneylife Group consists of:
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
We will be soon launching a fourth initiative—Moneylife Smart Savers—which will combine our best of these entities, along with innovative research for empowering savers.
Our mission is to give a voice to those of us who work hard, earn, save and still don’t seem to have a say in the decisions that affect us, because we are neither a vote bank nor part of any vested interests! We engage in spreading financial literacy through workshops, lectures by experts, awareness campaigns, and advocacy to crystallize policy and effect regulatory changes to protect investor rights, grievance redressal, counseling and research. Moneylife Foundation has a touched the lives of thousands of people since February 2010 with an array of seminars, conferences, speeches and positions papers. MSSN members automatically become members of Moneylife Foundation
Grievance Redressal: Linkages with various regulators and top financial intermediaries has led Sucheta Dalal to offer a unique effort among all media companies – redressal of grievances – with a huge success rate. This effort is being expanded and supplemented through Moneylife Foundation.
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar