Can a sample size of, say 20,000 voters be sufficient to predict the outcome in a country with over 600 million voters? This is what Rajeeva L Karandikar, director, Chennai Mathematical Institute, who has over 15 years of experience in statistical study of elections and trends in voting—went on to explain at a Moneylife Foundation…
The second part of Moneylife Foundation’s event titled—‘Back to Basics: Investing & Insurance’, Debashis Basu, editor, Moneylife, educated the audience on the various asset classes and how one can allocate their savings in each to save effectively for retirement. Most savers are clueless when it comes to financial savings. They earn an income, they spend,…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar