The second part of Moneylife Foundation’s event titled—‘Back to Basics: Investing & Insurance’, Debashis Basu, editor, Moneylife, educated the audience on the various asset classes and how one can allocate their savings in each to save effectively for retirement. Most savers are clueless when it comes to financial savings. They earn an income, they spend,…
In the first part of the Moneylife Foundation event titled, “Back to Basics: Investing and Insurance”, Gaurang Damani tackled the latest developments and changes in the health insurance regulations. Mr Damani has worked for long to help customers get a more customer friendly insurance environment. Numerous PILs filed by him have helped in getting pro-consumer…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar