Moneylife Foundation conducted a special workshop for senior citizens on planning their finances after retirement. The first session on ‘Safe Investing and how not to lose money’ was conducted by Sucheta Dalal, managing editor of Moneylife and founder trustee of Moneylife Foundation. The second session on ‘Smart Investing’ was addressed by Debashis Basu, editor and…
Moneylife Foundation hosted an exclusive event for its members in Pune on investing in stocks. The event titled “Stocks for Building Long Term Wealth” included two sessions. In the first session, Debashis Basu, editor and publisher of Moneylife, explained major differences between stocks and mutual funds. In the second session, R Balakrishnan, a regular columnist…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar