Moneylife Foundation brought together the three journalists, Chitra Subramaniam, Sucheta Dalal, Debashis Basu and also Ravinar, better known as @Mediacrooks on Twitter, to share their thoughts and for a discussion on the problems with mainstream media today and how social media can shape the future of news. We are all aware of issues around paid…
Moneylife Foundation held a seminar on safe and smart investing for finance students of Atharva College, Malad. While most of the attendees, who are students of business administration and finance, would be expected to have a good grounding in matters of finance, there is little in a college education that can prepare you for the…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar