Sometimes, simple Right to Information (RTI) applications lead to significant results, said Shailesh Gandhi, former Central Information Commissioner (CIC) addressing Moneylife Foundation members today. The key is to keep trying different things, you never know what may work, he said, giving the example of how his simple RTI request seeking information led to decisive action…
A Will is a legally valid document that allows you to choose who gets your self-earned assets after your death. Any person who is not a minor and is of sound mind can make a Will and a person who dies without making a Will is considered Intestate. What is important while making a “good”…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 27,913 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar