Daily Free Guidance Session
|Tuesday||Get free help on housing societies or CHS, redevelopment, conveyance, Lok Adalats and Lokshahi Din||Shirish Shanbagh, Activist|
|Wednesday||How to file RTI effectively||Shailesh Gandhi, Former Central Information Commissioner|
|Thursday||Get Free Guidance on How to Resolve Consumer Issues and Insurance Problems||AV Shenoy & Abhay Datar, Activist|
|Friday||Has Your Loan Been Rejected? Can’t Get A Credit Card?
Don’t Know What To Do About a Low Credit Score?
|DG Kale, Ex-GM, Customer Services, RBI|
Considering there are 50 lakh public information officers and 60 lakh citizens asking for information, the Right to Information (RTI) Act in India can be considered as successful, said Prof Sridhar Acharyulu, Central Information Commissioner. Speaking at a jointly held function of Moneylife Foundation’s RTI Centre and Pune Shramik Patrakar Sangh, to celebrate the 13th…
Moneylife is among the most ethical media companies and is known for calling a spade a spade.
The Moneylife Group consists of:
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
We will be soon launching a fourth initiative—Moneylife Smart Savers—which will combine our best of these entities, along with innovative research for empowering savers.
Our mission is to give a voice to those of us who work hard, earn, save and still don’t seem to have a say in the decisions that affect us, because we are neither a vote bank nor part of any vested interests! We engage in spreading financial literacy through workshops, lectures by experts, awareness campaigns, and advocacy to crystallize policy and effect regulatory changes to protect investor rights, grievance redressal, counseling and research. Moneylife Foundation has a touched the lives of thousands of people since February 2010 with an array of seminars, conferences, speeches and positions papers. MSSN members automatically become members of Moneylife Foundation
Grievance Redressal: Linkages with various regulators and top financial intermediaries has led Sucheta Dalal to offer a unique effort among all media companies – redressal of grievances – with a huge success rate. This effort is being expanded and supplemented through Moneylife Foundation.
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar