People spend their lifetime saving to buy a home or apartment, however, while choosing the apartment building and after moving into it, hardly think about safety and maintenance of the building. “One needs to maintain the home and the apartment building like he/ she cares for own health,” say renowned structural consultants Achyut Watve, Umesh…
“India story is just starting and we need to look at every pothole as an opportunity, says Dr R Vaidyanathan, Professor of Finance, IIM-Bangalore and Dean, Centre of Economic Studies at Vivekananda International Foundation (VIF). He was speaking on “Coming Global Economic Crisis: Will India Go Down?” at a seminar organised by Moneylife Foundation in…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar