Dr Kirit Somaiya, Member of Parliament, on Friday launched Moneylife Foundation’s Credit Helpline (www.FreeCreditHelp.in), in the presence of, Dr Deepali Pant Joshi, executive director, Reserve Bank of India, Mohan Jayaraman, managing director, Experian India, Ranjan Dhawan, executive director, Bank of Baroda and D Venkatesh, director of Softcell Technologies. Being reported a defaulter on a loan…
Insurance grievances are on a rise. Both life and non-life have almost equal share of complaints. The main difference is that life insurance complaints has mis-selling by intermediary, while non-life insurance has grievances against third party administrator (TPA) or surveyor. Wrongful denial or partial settlement of claims is a major grouse of policyholders. The other…
- A fortnightly personal finance magazine, which covers everything that investors should know
- A vibrant pro-consumer business and news website, which covers everything from personal finance to consumer and regulatory issues, and much more!
- A 29,728 member-strong non-profit registered trust—Moneylife Foundation—to promote financial literacy and consumer and investor initiatives. Membership is Free! Click here to become a member!
- Engage in advocacy and take up issues with regulators
- Make investors aware of their rights and promote better understanding of issues related to finance
- Make regulators and policymakers aware of investors issues
- Knowledge creation by undertaking research, surveys and knowledge dissemination
- Constant interface with investors and to be a link among investors, regulators and policymakers
- Enabling investors to enhance their knowledge through workshops and seminar